Welcome to DTI
DTI develops and provides world-leading surveillance, video analytics, and passenger information systems technology and services to the mobile transit industry worldwide. Our customers include transit agencies, vehicle operators, vehicle manufacturers, and law enforecement agencies. Our range of professional products and services encompass on-board recording equipment, passenger information equipment, fleet management systems, back-end mass storage and retrieval facilities and end-to-end managed services.
Mobile based solutions and services
- Video and audio surveillance, recording, monitoring and investigation tools including video analytics
- Passenger, driver and asset protection (graffiti, crime, assaults, homeland security)
- Accident management and investigation, insurance claim protection
- Integrated vehicle tracking / automatic vehicle location systems
- Passenger information displays, audio communication and multi-media info-tainment systems
- Schedule adherence and route performance systems
- Driver development and risk mitigation
- High-speed data transfer and communications infrastructure (Wi-Fi)
- Back-office surveillance data storage, recovery and fleet management solutions
- Equipment maintenance, call centre and fleet support services (turn key managed services)
- Wide area urban surveillance
ISO 9001:2015 & ISO/TS 22163:2017 Quality Accreditation
- To download our Quality Policy click here.
Mining major Rio Tinto has joined the Western Australia Government and technology partner Hitachi Rail STS to celebrate the successful rollout of its AutoHaul autonomous freight rail network. ...
DTI Group Ltd (ASX: DTI) (DTI) notes today’s Western Australian Government Media Release reporting that Volgren Australia Pty Ltd (Volgren) has ...