Welcome to DTI
DTI develops and provides world-leading surveillance, video analytics, and passenger information systems technology and services to the mobile transit industry worldwide. Our customers include transit agencies, vehicle operators, vehicle manufacturers, and law enforecement agencies. Our range of professional products and services encompass on-board recording equipment, passenger information equipment, fleet management systems, back-end mass storage and retrieval facilities and end-to-end managed services.
Mobile based solutions and services
- Video and audio surveillance, recording, monitoring and investigation tools including video analytics
- Passenger, driver and asset protection (graffiti, crime, assaults, homeland security)
- Accident management and investigation, insurance claim protection
- Integrated vehicle tracking / automatic vehicle location systems
- Passenger information displays, audio communication and multi-media info-tainment systems
- Schedule adherence and route performance systems
- Driver development and risk mitigation
- High-speed data transfer and communications infrastructure (Wi-Fi)
- Back-office surveillance data storage, recovery and fleet management solutions
- Equipment maintenance, call centre and fleet support services (turn key managed services)
- Wide area urban surveillance
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Accreditation
- To download our Quality Policy click here.
ISO 17025:2005 Environmental Testing Compliance
IRIS (International Railway Industry Standard)
THE first locally-assembled Alstom X’Trapolis Mega suburban EMU for Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa (Prasa) left the Gibela plant at Dunnottar ...
DTI Group Ltd (ASX: DTI) is pleased to announce that it has been certified to the International Railway Industry Standard (IRIS) for quality. The ...