Welcome to Digital Technology International
DTI develops and provides world-leading surveillance, video analytics, and passenger information systems technology and services to the mobile transit industry worldwide. Our customers include transit agencies, vehicle operators, vehicle manufacturers, and law enforecement agencies. Our range of professional products and services encompass on-board recording equipment, passenger information equipment, fleet management systems, back-end mass storage and retrieval facilities and end-to-end managed services.
Mobile based solutions and services
- Video and audio surveillance, recording, monitoring and investigation tools including video analytics
- Passenger, driver and asset protection (graffiti, crime, assaults, homeland security)
- Accident management and investigation, insurance claim protection
- Integrated vehicle tracking / automatic vehicle location systems
- Passenger information displays, audio communication and multi-media info-tainment systems
- Schedule adherence and route performance systems
- Driver development and risk mitigation
- High-speed data transfer and communications infrastructure (Wi-Fi)
- Back-office surveillance data storage, recovery and fleet management solutions
- Equipment maintenance, call centre and fleet support services (turn key managed services)
- Wide area urban surveillance
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Accreditation
ISO 17025:2005 Environemental Testing Compliance
MINING company Rio Tinto has been granted accreditation by Australia’s Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR) for the autonomous operation ...
Sydney has taken a step towards a fully-automated metro system, after the New South Wales capital received the first of 22 six-car trains for testing ahead of the Sydney Metro Northwest 2019 launch. ...