Complies with International Bus Surveillance Requirements
DTI systems protect tens of thousands of buses around the world, including partially government funded fleets in the two of the largest cities in the USA. Our camera coverage is carefully placed and configured to provide overlapping coverage of bus interior/exterior. To ensure our system meets the most stringent international requirements our designs include:
- Drivers live view of external rear, door side and internal over door cameras to provide additional vision for the driver and increased safety for passengers.
- Option to expand drivers live view to external 360o peripheral vision of the bus, eliminating any potential blind spots.
- Optimisation of frames rates, resolution and compression are all optimised for each camera location. These settings can be altered according to vehicle or driver inputs, geographical boundaries (crime hot spots) and time of day.
- Choice of full IP/digital or cost effective Hybrid systems, matching system requirements to suit individual budgets.
- Integration of High Definition bus lane infringement cameras with separate storage and high speed license plate capture (shown below right).