DTI Group Ltd
DTI provides advanced surveillance systems, solutions and services to the global mobile security industry. DTI’s customers are transit agencies, transit operators, freight operators, law enforcement authorities and taxi organisations which are offered a range of professional products and services that encompass on-board recording equipment, fleet management systems, back-end mass storage and retrieval facilities and end-to-end managed services. Sales and project delivery is undertaken both by DTI directly and through its global partners’ network.
DTI is a recognised supplier to the mass mobile surveillance market. Core technology development and system design activities are undertaken from the Company’s Perth office.
DTI is an ASX listed company.
- Ongoing supply of systems to over 700 buses, 140 Light Rail Vehicles, and 31 PCC rail vehicles in San Francisco.
- Supply of systems to equip all of Marseille Metro in France.
- Supply of 83 video surveillance systems to Bombardier Transportation across three projects in Australia.
- Supply of 268 systems to CSS&I for Cape Town in South Africa.
- Supply of systems to Lodz, Gdansk, and Tarnow in Poland.
- Supply of 522 systems for the Dubai bus market.
- Supply of 179 rail sytems and 42 level crossing sytems for the Rio Tinto driverless train project in Western Australia.
- Supply, installation and long term support of up to 14 years of over 700 rail cars with an integrated CCTV system for Eversholt Rail Group in the UK.
- Supply of 85 mobile rapid deployment systems for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting which hosted heads of state for 54 countries.
- Ongoing supply, installation and support of a city-wide integrated bus CCTV solution totalling over 600 buses for the metro bus network in Canberra Australia.
Ongong supply of over 10,000 MobileView units to the US market through our US based partner.
Ongoing supply, installation, and support since 2001 of over 1,700 integrated digital CCTV and vehicle location systems to the bus network in Perth Australia.
- Ongoing supply, installation, and support of over 900 bus systems to Brisbane Transport
Ongoing supply, installation and support of a city-wide integrated bus CCTV solution totalling 1,000 buses and 17 trams for the metro transit network in Adelaide Australia.
Design, manufacture and supply of 191 integrated CCTV, passenger information, audio communication, message announcement and driver interface systems to the Perth metro rail and Queensland Rail networks in Australia.
- Approval for ongoing supply of Taxi systems to Perth.
ISO 9001, ISO 17025